Our Budapest Lectures series – launched in 2019 – provides a platform for intellectuals to dive deep into contemporary topics, including international politics, economy, culture, and other relevant issues preoccupying the minds and thoughts of today’s intellectuals. The aim of these discussions is to analyze these often divisive, yet intriguing affairs. During our events, we strive to present the most versatile, high-level, and thought-provoking lectures to the public. Our guests are all exceptional, internationally acclaimed individuals who are experts in their own fields, and are often part of the decision-making processes which are shaping the surroundings of public, social, and business relations across the world.
Each conversation can be viewed on the YouTube channel of MCC.
- City of Fortune: Venice and Her Maritime Empire (5/11/2020)
- Big Tech's Morality Police - Censorship or Protection (17/09/2020)
- Media in the V4: What has Changed since the Fall of the Iron Curtain? (22/01/2020)
- Globalism: A Failed Utopia? (22/01/2020)
- Christian Democracy: An Empty Term or the Key to Survival? (12/12/2019)
- The Future of Warfare Has Come (11/27/2019)
- What is the Future of Democracy? (03/10/2019)