Our Budapest Lectures series – launched in 2019 – provides a platform for intellectuals to dive deep into contemporary topics, including international politics, economy, culture, and other relevant issues preoccupying the minds and thoughts of today’s intellectuals. The aim of these discussions is to analyze these often divisive, yet intriguing affairs. During our events, we strive to present the most versatile, high-level, and thought-provoking lectures to the public. Our guests are all exceptional, internationally acclaimed individuals who are experts in their own fields, and are often part of the decision-making processes which are shaping the surroundings of public, social, and business relations across the world.
Each conversation can be viewed on the YouTube channel of MCC.
- The Danube – A River Connecting Nations | Mihai Sebe | 13.12.2022.
- Tax Sovereignty and Tax Competition in a Multipolar World | Conor Lenihan | 12.12.2022.
- How to Educate the Next Generation Towards Common Sense? (29/11/2022)
- Long Distance but Close Relationship (25/11/2022)
- Neoliberalism as the “Original Sin” (25/11/2022)
- Central-Europe Shall Seek to Be a Bridge Between East and West (15/11/2022)
- The Struggle for Sovereignty Is Not Over - Presentation by Norman Naimark (20/10/2022)
- The Former President of Colombia Visited MCC as a Guest Lecturer (14/10/2022)
- Will the War Kill the Euro? (30/09/2022)
- Asset Management in Volatile Times (13/09/2022)
- The Secret To Creating a Successful Media Platform in the 21st Century (09/09/2022)
- City of Fortune: Venice and Her Maritime Empire (5/11/2020)
- Big Tech's Morality Police - Censorship or Protection (17/09/2020)
- Media in the V4: What has Changed since the Fall of the Iron Curtain? (22/01/2020)
- Globalism: A Failed Utopia? (22/01/2020)
- Christian Democracy: An Empty Term or the Key to Survival? (12/12/2019)
- The Future of Warfare Has Come (11/27/2019)
- What is the Future of Democracy? (03/10/2019)