Reading time: 1 minute
At the October 13 event of Mindset Psychology and Mathias Corvinus Collegium, famous Hungarian psychologists shared their views on the situation of psychology in Hungary. The aim of the conversation was to address newly graduated / practicing psychologists, to create a common platform in such a way that it is interesting for outsiders as well. At the end of the evening, the audience could ask questions to the invited experts.
Participants of the round table discussion:
- Zsolt Demetrovics, Dean of the Faculty of Pedagogy and Psychology of Eötvös Loránd University, Doctor of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Paszkál Kiss, Head of the Department of Social Psychology, Károli Gáspár Reformed University
- Dániel Kozma-Vízkeleti, head of the MCC-Mindset School of Psychology, family psychotherapist, clinical psychologist
- Csaba Pléh, Széchenyi Prize-winning Hungarian psychologist, full member and deputy secretary general of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, founding professor of the Department of Cognitive Science, Budapest University of Technology and Economics.
- Gabriella Vizin clinical psychologist, psychotherapist, schema therapist, assistant professor
Thank you very much for your participation!