Organized by the Leadership Academy of Mathias Corvinus Collegium, the program aims to summarize current trends in leadership approaches, explore the perspectives of different leadership schools and create a valuable discussion.
The conference will discuss what it takes to be a good leader, what a good leader is like, what perspectives and viewpoints are shaping people’s thinking on leadership in the 21st century, and what the MCC's approach on the subject is.
10:00 a.m. Opening Remarks
- Dr. Balázs Orbán, Chairman of the MCC Board of Trustees
- Péter Túri, Director of the MCC Leadership Academy
10:20 a.m. Keynote Speech
- Itay Talgam, Conductor, Creator of the Maestro Leadership Program
- Dr. Dénes Kemény, waterpolo player, three-time Olympic champion head coach
11:00 a.m. Break
11:30 a.m. Born to Lead, Bound to Learn: The Purpose and Value of Leadership Education
Panel Discussion – Mission statements and practices of leadership/business schools
- Konstantin Korotov, Professor of Organizational Behavior, Faculty Lead of Executive MBA, ESMT Berlin
- Orsolya Ludvig, Chief Advisor of MCC Leadership Academy
- Dr. Ulrich Hemel, Professor, Director of Weltethos Institut Tübingen
- Moderator: Dr. Gábor Csepregi, Academic Advisor of MCC Leadership Academy
12.30 p.m. Lunch Break
2:00 p.m. General and Sectoral Leaders: Bridging the Gap
Panel Discussion – How attractive do the non-profit and public sectors think they are to young leaders?
- Dr. Zoltán Szalai, Director General of MCC
- Gladden Pappin, President of the Hungarian Institute of International Affairs
- Dr. István Stumpf, Professor, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Tokaj-Hegyalja University
- Moderator: Dr. János Setényi, Director of MCC Learning Institute
2:50 p.m. Home-Grown or Off-the-Shelf? Where Should Leaders Come From?
Panel Discussion – How do business leaders view leadership training as a future investment?
- Dr. László Ludvig, CEO, Siemens Mobility
- Veronika Spanarova, Managing Director and Country Officer, Citi Hungary
- Bálint Lévai, CEO, BioTechUSA
- Moderator: Tamás Bernáth, Lecturer of Center for Business Studies at MCC
3:30 p.m. Closing
The conference will be held in English, with interpretation provided.
Participation is free, but registration is required!
Our logistics partner is Porsche Hungária Kft.